Role: Hall Ambassador for Sunderland Burdon Road
Lodge: Ernest Dixon Lodge No. 7856
Telephone: 07859 228 146
Responsible for the following Lodges; 80, 97, 1389, 3137, 4114, 4224, 5373, 5841, 7248, 7856 & 8953
- Initiated in Ernest Dixon Lodge No. 7856 in 2010.
- Served as WM in 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Currently serving as Director of Ceremonies.
- Appointed Past Provincial Grand Steward in 2017.
- Member of the Director of Ceremonies Team of the Durham Provincial Grand Stewards Lodge No. 9833.
- Exalted as a Royal Arch Mason in Londonderry Chapter of Amity No. 2039 in 2011.
- Served as MEZ in 2017-18.
- Advanced as a Mark Master Mason in Ernest Dixon Mark Lodge No. 1015 in 2017.
- Installed as a Knight Templar in Finchale Preceptory No.222 in 2018.
- Secretary of Wearside Masonic Temple, Burdon Road, Sunderland since 2017.
- Born in Sunderland. Has lived in the city most of his life.
- Happily married to Lindsay.
- Attained a BSc. (Hons) in Physics and Education with Qualified Teacher Status from the University of Sunderland in 2012.
- Worked as a physics teacher in various schools across Tyne and Wear, County Durham and Northumberland.
- Currently working as a lead course tutor and lecturer of engineering mathematics and science at Hartlepool College of Further Education, teaching on a variety of advanced, HNC/HND and degree courses, as well as training apprentices for many major companies.
- Enjoys non-fiction reading, singing, cycling, fellwalking and wild-camping, cinema, pub quizzes and walking his Jack Russell terrier “Hutch”.
- Interests include history, science, mathematics, film, technology, travel and of course, Freemasonry.
Meet the rest of the Eastern Area Team
East Area DirectorSportsmans Lodge
East Area Secretary Chester Le Street Lodge
Hall AmbassadorShiney Row & Hetton Le Hole Lodge
Hall AmbassadorStanley & Beamish Hall Lodge
Hall AmbassadorSunderland QS Lodge
Hall AmbassadorStewart Lodge & Seaham Masonic Hall
Hall AmbassadorLumley Lodge No. 5807